Integra i-Size car-seatZOP022570
- For children from 100 to 150 cm (group 2/3)
• Meets the strictest European standard – ECE R 129 i-Size
• Unique reclining system with 4 positions for perfect comfort when sleeping
• 11 positions for height adjustment of the head-rest
• V-shaped sides guarantee sufficient space for your child to grow
• Special EPS fillings in the sides and the head-rest to guarantee even greater safety
• Seat-belt guides to ensure that the seat-belts lay across your child’s body correctly
• SIPS additional side protection
• Easy manipulation and simple installation of the car seat using ISOFIX
• Washable cover
Sleeping in the car has never been so comfortable
We present the ZOPA brand Integra i-Size car-seat, which is absolutely safe and also as comfortable as possible. It is one of the few car seats to boast adjustment into up to 4 positions.
When your baby grows out of its egg-shell car seat…
The Integra i-Size meets the requirements of the strictest European standard – ECER 129 i-SIZE and is therefore an excellent addition to our portfolio, which includes representatives of all car-seat groups. Due to its specialisation and its revolutionary functions, the Integra i-Size has become the ideal follow-on car seat to any group 1 car seat.
It grows with your child, shelters and protects it.
The Integra i-Size meets all the requirements of the strictest safety standard and provides uncompromising protection to children of a height of up to 150 cm. During its development we focused not only on the absolute safety, but also on the comfort of small passengers. This is why the Integra i-Size is equipped with a unique 4-position reclining system. This means that your child will travel much more comfortably particularly if it is asleep.
One of the safety elements of the Integra i-Size car seat is its rigid sides, which are V-shaped and perfectly adapt to fit the child. Thanks to the 11-position height adjustment of the head-rest, the car seat can grow with your child. And the special EPS filling in the sides and head-rest help contribute to increased safety. Apart from the fact that the sides ensure lateral protection of the shoulder and stomach area, they also provide the child with sufficient space. And, in order to ensure maximum lateral protection, the car seat is also equipped with add-on SIPS (Side Impact Protection System). This improves the excellent safety results even more. And of course it is also fitted with reinforced seat-belt guides for correctly seating the child. These are used to ensure that the seat-belts are always positioned correctly over the child’s body.